Wall Mounted Banks of Mailboxes are the most suitable application for front delivery and front retrieval. These units can be installed externally or internally and can be mounted onto a wall, or mounted into a cavity wall. There is also a choice of colours, surrounds and frames to allow the mailboxes to be accessorised so they not only perform their job but also co-ordinate with the ironmongery scheme.
The mailbox units are fabricated from electro-galvanised steel, and the letter flaps can be made from stainless steel or aluminium and take standard A4 size mail. These mailboxes have a gasket system to ensure that remain waterproof. Each letter box has an internal anti-theft device and a lockable door to collect the mail.
Bennetts can supply any size bank of mailboxes, tailored to fit the building it will serve.
To specify a unit please work down the list and decide the model size that is best suited to the building and then add colours and a surround.
1. Mailbox Sizes.
For wall mounted multi letter boxes the following base units can be used to form the bank; 2010, 2030, 2040, and 2070. Within these options are more sizes shown below.
So if depth is a constraint then the 2070 box as a basis for the unit is ideal, similarly if the total height of the unit is going to be a key factor then the 2010-1 or 2030-1 will be a good starting point to build your unit.
2. Surrounds for Mailboxes Fitted against a Wall
These frames, surrounds and stands are available for any or the mailbox sizes.
This Surround is a simple no-fuss surround, in 1.5mm aluminium.
This surround is a rounded contemporary surround
You can blend the mail box unit to match the wall colour scheme or use it as an accessory to match the Door Handles;
Standard Colours White (RAL 9016) Brown (RAL 8019) Grey (RAL 7005)
As an alternative you can choose any RAL colour which will be powder coated to the box.
Anodised Aluminium (Silver / Bronze / Gold)
The Aluminium and Stainless Steel options only relate to the Doors and Letter Flaps
The Wall mounted Bank of Mailboxes shown at the top of the page is based on the 2040 unit with a PRD surround.
Key Features at a Glance
- Suitable for A4 Envelopes
- Comes with a perspex name plate
- Ideal for Entrance Halls, Apartments or Businesses
- Comes in a wide range of sizes
- Lockable door with security lock; Supplied with 2 keys per box
- Master key available
- Made from electro-galvanised steel with door and flaps in aluminium as standard
- An internal anti-theft device is fitted as standard behind the flap and it also has good weatherproof features
- Conforms to EN13724 and is Royal Mail approved
- Comes with 5 year guarantee
- Available with an Intercom
- Available with engraved letter flaps