Heavy Duty Mailboxes
Heavy Duty Mailboxes
This Range of Heavy Duty Mailboxes
are designed with enhanced security features, and fabricated from thicker metal. They are designed for front delivery and front retrieval, and the robust construction and high security features do not detract from the appearance, or affect the function of the letter boxes.
The body of the individual letterboxes is manufactured from galvanised steel, and the front door and letter flap are made from 3mm reinforced aluminium. A security lock and anti-vandal name plate are also fitted as standard. Similarly to the other Wall Mounted Banks of Mailboxes
in the DAD UK range, these units can be installed externally or internally mounted onto a wall. They can also be mounted into a cavity wall, again outside or inside a building, as they are waterproof.
Bennetts can supply any size bank of mailboxes, in any colour. To specify a unit please work down the list and decide the model size that is best suited to the building and then add colours.
For heavy duty wall mounted multi letter boxes the two following standard units can be used to form the bank; HD1 and HD2
If the depth of the unit a constraint then the HD letterbox as a basis for the unit is ideal. If the total height of the unit is going to be a key factor then the HD2 will be the best starting point to build your bank.
You can blend the mail box unit to match the wall colour scheme or use it as an accessory to match the Door Handles;
Standard Colours White (RAL 9016) Brown (RAL 8019) Grey (RAL 7005)
As an alternative you can choose any RAL colour which will be powder coated to the box.
Key Features at a Glance
- Suitable for A4 Envelopes
- High Security
- Comes with anti vandal perspex name plate
- Ideal for Entrance Halls, Apartments or Halls of Residence
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Lockable door with security lock; Supplied with 2 keys per box
- Master key available
- Made from galvanised steel with Heavy Duty aluminium doors and flaps.
- An internal anti-theft device is fitted as standard.
- Conforms to EN13724 and is Royal Mail approved
- Comes with 5 year guarantee
- Available with engraved letter flaps